You can have fun teaching your child different tongue twisters. Try to say them together. Who can do it best? Take turns and see who can say it the most times without going wrong.
Here are some to try:
- I scream, I scream, you scream, let’s all scream for ice cream.
- Peter Piper, where’s the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked?
- Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.
- She sells seashells on the sea shore.
- Bubble bobble, bubble bobble, bubble bobble.
See which ones are the most fun. Try saying them as fast as you can. You can even make up some of your own.
Good to know
This activity is stretching and strengthening the muscles children need to speak.
Sign up for updates!